With Deepomatic, field operations managers are better informed about the working environment in which they send their field teams.
The data obtained directly from the field may come from previous operations or from the end customer where an operation is to be planned.
- Field teams are equipped to intervene on the equipment in question.
- Field ops managers dispatch field teams with the right level of expertise according to the type of equipment or level of deterioration.
- Field employees are dispatched using inventory data when the equipment's capacity allows them to operate on it.
- Prior to an intervention on site, the final customer takes photos, which are used to prepare the intervention of a field worker and ensure that it will be efficient (type of equipment present on site, working environment, etc.).
Increase First-Time-Right operations
Managers give field teams the means to succeed
Avoid unnecessary site visits and associated costs
Thanks to a good knowledge of your equipment
Reduce operation over-billing
Thanks to preliminary photos of the end customer, the field ops manager can plan an operation whose invoicing will be adapted to the nature of the work delivered
Dashboards for field ops managers
Our dashboards centralize data on the progress of operations and the environments in which they take place. This enables field operations managers to identify the causes of unsuccessful operations, to understand which equipment or business gestures are the most problematic, or to consult photos taken by the end-user before an intervention in his or her home.
- Avoid unnecessary or ill-prepared trips (which lead to repeat visits).
- Efficiently plan field visits.