The main challenges holding you back
Field teams are under pressure to connect subscribers quickly, so they try to move fast, to the detriment of quality. Up to 30% of fiber network installations fail.
On average, only 15% of connections are inspected, as the checks are carried out manually and are therefore inapplicable to all operations.
Loss of revenue
Because of the cost of rework and possible penalties, but also because of the loss of subscribers who have had a bad experience after connection.
Movistar & Deepomatic: Ensuring Top-Quality Fiber Optic Installation ServicesRead the full story
Operators, get it right !
Faster service activation
- Increase First Time Right success rate
- Accelerated time to revenue
- Reduced quality control feedback loop
Quality control savings
- Reduced on-site audits
- Reduced resources devoted to quality control
End-customer quality of experience
- Reduced customer service calls
- Reduced end-customer churn rate