The construction industry is expanding thanks to strong growth in demand. But it also faces several challenges, such as its problematic environmental and social impact, and the need to embark on a rapid digital transformation in order to be more productive.
By providing precise and real-time monitoring of construction sites and by emphasizing accident prevention, video recognition is a major opportunity for construction industry professionals.
is the turnover of the construction industry in France in 2017.
were recorded on construction sites in France in 2016.
OF CONSTRUCTION COMPANIES IN THE WORLD
have not defined technology roadmaps.
INCREASE EMPLOYEE SAFETY
REDUCE THE THEFT OF EQUIPMENT AND MATERIALS
DIGITALIZE THE INDUSTRY
Promoting safety and tackling strenuous working conditions are essential issues for the construction industry, which is the most accident-prone sector.
- Ensure compliance with safety standards
- Intervene before an incident
Detection of the non-use of PPE
Alert your foremen in real time when a worker is not wearing his personal protective equipment (PPE).
Detection of dangerous areas to demarcate
Set up an alarm system when a person crosses an imaginary line of protection.
- Avoid delivery delays
- Reduce costs related to work accidents
- Improve your employees’ work environment with optimal prevention
In France, acts of vandalism on construction sites are estimated by the FFB at a minimum of 1% of the turnover of the construction sector, i.e. more than one billion euros.
- Prevent the theft of equipment and materials on construction sites
- Prevent intrusions by unauthorized persons
Intrusion detection on construction sites
Be alerted when a person enters the site at closing times, when an individual is masked or behaves suspiciously.
Access control on site
Secure your site by controlling access authorizations as well as the unauthorized use of tools or equipment
- Secure your sites 24 hours a day at lower costs
- Avoid delays related to equipment theft or damage
- Reduce the costs associated with the purchase of stolen equipment and materials
The construction sector is one of the least digitalized sectors. The monitoring of the progress of a site and of the resources available and consumed lacks forecasting, which leads to delays and budget overruns.
- Transition from manual monitoring of site progress to digital solutions
- Know the stock situation in real time
- Eliminate non-value-added activities
Site mapping by video analysis
Measure the state of progress of the construction site by detecting key points of evolution over time.
Automatic monitoring of site activities
Report on the tasks performed by each employee with a single click.
Monitor in real time the stock status of your raw materials.
- Optimize your site management by reducing non-value-added activities
- Increase the productivity of your workforce
- Reduce construction delays due to stock and planning issues