The automobile industry is currently undergoing a major transformation in order to best meet the growing demands for new means of mobility, the adoption of new technologies and compliance with evolving environmental legislation.
Thus, to design and build the cars of tomorrow, automakers and equipment manufacturers need innovative technologies and new services that will ensure safety, quality and performance for their customers.
This is the turnover of the automotive market in France in 2017.
MILLIONS CONNECTED CARS
Will be operating in France in 2021 (16% of the French car fleet).
of handling costs
could be reduced with the automation of production lines (source: Roland Berger research firm)
INDUSTRIAL INSPECTION AND AUTOMATION
SAFETY OF PRODUCTION SITES
The slightest failure on the line leads to production paralysis, a loss of time and therefore costs, up to several thousand dollars per minute. AI also brings new innovations to the assembly line to further automate.
- Avoid production shutdowns due to breakdowns, maintenance operations or parts replacements
- Reduce the overall production time of manufacturing a vehicle
- Predictive maintenance of production line machines
Optimize your maintenance operations by being notified at the very first sign of wear or other defects on production machines and avoid costly downtime.
- Quality control of spare parts
Remove any faulty parts and avoid technical problems later on the assembly line or a return of the vehicle to the quality control stage.
- Increase production rates by automating low value-added tasks
- Increase your overall production by reducing production line shutdowns
The pressure for high production rates combined with the use of heavy machinery, including industrial robots, make production sites an environment conducive to workplace accidents (6.7 injuries per 100 workers in the United States in 2017).
- Ensure compliance with safety standards
- Prevent workplace accidents
- Detection of the absence of PPE or incorrectly worn PPE
Alert production site managers in real-time when a worker is not wearing his/her personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Detection of an operator in poor posture
Prevent the development of musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) among your machine operators by analyzing their posture and identifying potentially damaging postures to be corrected.
- Reduce workplace accidents
- Ensure the safest working conditions for your employees
Self-driving cars undoubtedly represent the greatest revolution of recent times in the automobile industry and the first models set to be commercialized by 2025. By 2050 ,the value of the autonomous vehicle economy is estimated to hit $7 trillion worldwide.
- Rester compétitif en développant un modèle de voiture autonome
- Autonomous driving system powered by computer vision
Detection of urban property
Detection of sign posts
Detection of pedestrians and moving vehicles
- Anonymization system for personal data
In order to meet General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), it is ne.
Looking for a data management and video stream annotation tool to build your autonomous driving systems? Try Deepomatic Studio®.